Legal Question in Immigration Law in Rhode Island

I am a us citizen can i sponsor my son who was deported approx 16 yrs ago he was convicted with a type a felony because of drugs

Asked on 3/11/11, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may be able to. When did you become a US citizen? For a free consultation, please contact me 1-800-408-5818 or [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/11/11, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Rhode Island

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now