Rhode Island  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/04/12, 10:12 am

I heard that if I marry my fiance in the US and he has no intentions on moving here, that we will have to be separated for some time after the wedding. Is this true?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search