Russian Federation  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/28/06, 2:17 pm

investment banking with the us

there is a bank in russia that wants me to act as an officer of the bank here in the us. the bank wants me to open a llc corporation and have deposits made thru the corp. acct. and the wire the amount less 10%. the 10% would be my compensation for the position i have set up. what are the federal guidelins pertaining to type of business.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search