Legal Question in Business Law in Saudi Arabia

I transfered money to a small buesness in exchange for some goodies shipped to my country(Saudi Arabia). these goodies were never shipped as promised, i have an invoice in which there's a detailed explanation of the goodies purchesed mostly automotive parts around 3800$. i have the email from the company which was sent back and forth and finally with the attached invoice.

my question is: what can i do legally to claim my money?



Asked on 10/29/10, 5:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Awad Majzoub on my own
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I am sorry to say that you acted negligently. you have the opportunity to pay by a letter of credit which can be very safe .To claim back your money you have to sue him in his country but this expensive. I therefore advice to solve the dispute amicably


Read more
Answered on 10/29/10, 6:40 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Mr. Hamza,

In reference to your question on law Guru, be advised that you can claim your money in front of the jurisdiction of the country you are shipping your goods to (KSA).Therefore, if you employed a lawyer for this case, it will bring you great results.

Best Regards,

Lanelle Sabaji

Legal Adviser

Read more
Answered on 11/01/10, 3:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Saudi Arabia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now