Legal Question in Disability Law in South Carolina

is there a set amount insurance will give you hurt my knee at work had surgery was out for 3 months dr gave me 12% disablty on my knee they want to give me 20,000,00 say that all they can give me

Asked on 2/17/10, 8:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elizabeth Karnazes New York Offices of Elizabeth Karnazes
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a workers compensation attorney NOW and let the attorney get a better settlement fopr you DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE BUT YOUR ATTORNEY! The attorney will get a part of the settlement, so you do not need money to hire the attorney. GO GAMECOCKS!!! my alma mater

Read more
Answered on 2/23/10, 1:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now