South Carolina  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/12, 6:09 pm

i have a corp which is owed $2500 in South Carolina. Do i need a lawyer or can an officer of the corp sue in civil small claims court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search