South Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/08, 2:45 pm


I have some charges on my record that's preventing me from getting a decent job. I had these charges in 1995 and 2002 I ahve not since been in any type of illegal activity. I had applied for several jobs that required a criminal background check. I just want a chance for a new start those were past mistakes and I need help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search