South Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/01, 2:15 pm

House Arrest

My son has agreed to plead guilty to aiding a prisoner in escape. Solicitor says he is going to get 6months probation and 6 months house arrest.

My question is can my son still work with our construction company or does he have to stay home 24/7

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search