South Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/20/09, 2:33 pm

Mug Shot in town newspaper

I was arrested on July 2008 supposely for Domestic Violence High and Aggravated when my husband inficted a cut on his arm and said that I did it, any how I was arrested they publish my arrest mug shot on a local newspaper saying of the inccident that had occur can they legally put my photo in the newpaper I went to court and it was no billed charges were dimissed Now I think that they have damage me for publishing something that was not true can I taken some legal action against this police department?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search