South Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 10:49 am

If a person has been convicted wrongfully can the state use the same warrant to try and convict the right person 7 years later

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search