South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/31/09, 11:29 pm

Back child support and rule to show cause hearing.

I am not employed due to medical disability. I have a hearing to show cause why I have not been able to make my child support payments. I want to file a motion to reduce or suspend my child support payments until I am able to return to work. How long before the actual court date do I have to file this motion? Who would I file the motion with?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search