South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/02/11, 11:23 am

How can i get my daughter back? My husband was awarded tempory custody over my daughter and im trying to get her back

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/08/11, 7:57 pm by Ben Stevens

If the custody was only temporary, then there are many things that you can do to increase your chances of prevailing at a final hearing and getting the child back. Of course, there are many different options, which will vary depending on the facts of your particular case.

These are complex issues, and it is important that they be handled correctly. Therefore, it is important that you consult an experienced family law attorney to find out what options are available to you based on the facts of your particular case.

If you need more information, you can visit my family law blog ( or our website ( I wish you the best of luck.

Ben Stevens

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Stevens Firm, P.A. Family Law Center 1188 Asheville Highway Spartanburg, SC 29303

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search