South Carolina  |  Family Law

How can i get my daughter back? My husband was awarded tempory custody over my daughter and im trying to get her back

Answered on: 2/08/11, 7:57 pm by Ben Stevens

If the custody was only temporary, then there are many things that you can do to increase your chances of prevailing at a final hearing and getting the child back. Of course, there are many different options, which will vary depending on the facts of your particular case.

These are complex issues, and it is important that they be handled correctly. Therefore, it is important that you consult an experienced family law attorney to find out what options are available to you based on the facts of your particular case.

If you need more information, you can visit my family law blog (www.SCFamilyLaw.com) or our website (www.SpartanburgLawyers.com). I wish you the best of luck.

Ben Stevens

The Stevens Firm, P.A. Family Law Center 1188 Asheville Highway Spartanburg, SC 29303