South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/01/09, 2:20 pm

fathers name on birth certificate

I am still legally married but i have a child with another man who is incarcerated. We would like to get his name on the childs birth certificate and my husbands taken off. My baby's father has signed an affadavit accepting full responsibility for my son and also an Acknowledgement of Paternity statement. My husband has signed a Denial of Paternity statement . Will this be sufficient enough to get the fathers name changed on my son's birth certificate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search