South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/09/10, 9:47 am

im trying to find a lawyer that can perform a termination of rights/adoption process for under $4,000. i want to terminate my ex's parental rights on grounds of not supporting her for over 6months and my husband (her stepfather) wants to adopt her. and also-- if my ex is calling my daughter but still fails to support her does that mean we wouldnt be granted the termination?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search