South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 11:57 am

I live in South Carolina. I have committed adultery but am not able to continue living with my wife. I want a divorce, but she does not. Can I file for divorce even though I committed adultery?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search