South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/05, 12:06 pm

You Can't Keep Us Here

I want to move to Minnesota. The father and I were not married when my daughter was born, but he did sign the birth certificate. He has not been a big part of her life. She is 5 and I filed for child support Dec 2004. He told me he was going to sign a injunction to keep us from moving. I would like to know if I do move before he has time to do this and become a legal resident of Minnesota. Would he have to come fight me there or would I have to come back here?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search