South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 5:10 pm

If two people have a child out of wedlock and there is no custody agreement, which parent has legal rights to the child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search