South Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/13, 12:29 pm

I was the guarantor to a contract that my corporation signed with another company and they are now suing me personally in superior court for breach of contract. What happens if I don't have the money to hire an attorney and judgment goes against me. I live in South Carolina but the case is being tried in North Carolina. The amount is considerable.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search