South Carolina  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/10, 6:55 am

I need to draw up a basic contract between myself and a family member. I own the land that the family members house is on. The only thing we require of the family member is to pay the taxes on time. They are now a year behind on taxes and we will have to pay them. IS there a basic contract form or a legal doc that I can use and have them sign, stating they will pay taxes on time if they fail to pay the taxes 60 days past the due date they will have to leave the property and move their mobile home.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search