South Carolina  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/09, 11:19 am


We own a building that we lease to a gentleman. The man uses the building as a bar, and we have asked to see his proof of insurance, but he will not show it to us. If he doesn't have insurance, and something happens to a bar patron, would the liability be on us, as the owners of the building?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search