South Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/02/13, 8:28 am

I have 2 releases to sign from an auto accident. 1 release is medical and it specifies bodily injury but also says it is a final settlement. 2 the property damage release does not specify property damage and it says it is the final settlement and release.

If I sign both can they bamboozle me with legal jargin to only give me the smaller of the settlements? The company is Liberty Mutual

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/02/13, 1:57 pm by John Jackson

Do not sign anything until you have an attorney review it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C. P.O. Box 795 Folly Beach, SC 29401

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search