Legal Question in Personal Injury in South Carolina

It's been 3 yrs since I was in a taxi cab accident .I ended up with a broken collar bone.My Dr. advices me to wait try to let it heal and see how it healed. Now I'm having a lot of problems is it to late to sue the cab co. ?

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

I strongly recommend you contact an attorney TODAY!!. Do not wait one single day. You said its been "3 years." But I don't know if that means 2 years, 11 months and 27 days. Or if it means 3 years and one day. The Statute of Limitations is taken very seriously. Just as quickly as you can, you need to obtain reliable documentation, such as police reports, emergency reports/bills, EMS, your own insurance company information, and verify exacly when that accident was and immediately contact an attorney. Even if you think you missed the Statute of Limitations by a very short period of time, still contact an attorney.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in South Carolina