Legal Question in Personal Injury in South Carolina

Dose a minor have a choice in a representative in small claims court?

Asked on 9/21/12, 1:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A minor cannot sue someone on his or her behalf so a legal guardian would have to bring the suit in the name of the minor. So no a minor does not really have a choice. His or her legal guardian has the choice.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/12, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now