South Carolina  |  Personal Injury

If you pull into the median turning left, and someone hits you in the right front fender with her left back fender . Who isat fault? Andis it a set number of points. that come with failure to yeild

Answered on: 12/18/12, 6:20 pm by Robert Johnston

You could ask that question to a hundred people and not one of them would have any idea what happened. There is far more to an accident than the locations of body damage. If I was in the turning lane and someone hits me in the right back center with her left right bumper and I wore tennis shoes on Tuesday, who is at fault?

Seriously. Get a copy of the police report and consult with an attorney. Failure to yield usually have four points, but there are 2 point violations as well. Without seeing the ticket or having the Code Section number (its on the ticket), there is no way of telling you how many points your ticket carries.

Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston 843-946-0099 Myrtle Beach, SC 29578