Legal Question in Personal Injury in South Carolina


I recently moved to Columbia SC from Chicago. Less than 1 week ago I accepted a position at a large company for employment. Sunday night with less than one week on the job two men entered the building to commit an armed robbery. Rather than hand over any money which is company policy and what i had just been trained to do, the manager fought the man with the knife while i had a gun to my head and the knife man was giving the man with the the gun orders to shoot me. I dont know what could be done if anything. I do know that my life was put in danger over some cash and im scared to go to work and very paranoid now. I would appreciate some advice on any actions I should or should not take. Thanks

Asked on 8/17/05, 6:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Otto Ferrene, jr. Ferrene & Associates, PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Question

If you have suffered mental anguish, having trouble sleeping, paranoia, ect you need to consult with an attorney in the Columbia area. If you contact me direct, I will recommend some attorneys in the Columbia Area who may be able to help you.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/05, 6:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now