South Carolina  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/10/13, 2:22 pm

If there is a name misspelled on my speeding ticket in SC, can it be dropped?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/10/13, 3:59 pm by John Jackson

Very doubtful.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C. P.O. Box 795 Folly Beach, SC 29401

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search