South Carolina  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/01, 12:08 pm

Workmans comp

Is it true that if you have scars or you broke some bones while on the job, that workmans comp is suppose to pay you a settlement other than lost wages in the state of South Carolina?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search