Tennessee  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/28/06, 10:05 am

back child support

Is jail time mandatory for back child support arrearages? Will the judge possibly allow payments even if I'm in civil contempt?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search