Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

uncontested Legal Guardianship of Minor

What do we need to do to get Legal guardianship of a minor?

The parents have agreed to this arrangement. We need to do to do this asap.

Thank-you in advance.

Asked on 9/08/06, 2:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Autry Jones Jones & Landers, Attorneys At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: uncontested Legal Guardianship of Minor

A petition seeking the appointment of a guardian is needed. I can help.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/06, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now