Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Tennessee

if a man used his mother in laws money to build her a house on his property and she marries, if she and her husband fuss and argue, does he have the right to evict them out of the house that her money built ?

Asked on 1/21/10, 5:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elizabeth Karnazes New York Offices of Elizabeth Karnazes
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Whose name is on the deed? You need a lawyer. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/28/10, 3:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now