Tennessee  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 12:40 pm

Is there any criminal or civil law preventing anyone from placing a camera in a tree, stand, or pole on public or private property for still photos not of criminal nature?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search