Legal Question in Criminal Law in Tennessee

filing false police report

my 20 yr old filed false police report in Tenn. was told it's a class d felony he has never been in trouble before so what will happen when he goes to court

Asked on 1/05/07, 9:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Heroux Haymaker & Heroux P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: filing false police report

Your son needs a lawyer, he is charged with a crime. I can’t answer your question as to what will happen when he goes to court, because I don’t know where the case is and what has already happened. If you or he would like to discuss the matter I may be reached through my website at “” either by email or the toll free number listed there.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/07, 2:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now