Tennessee  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 6:43 am

I received an answer from Atty.Charles Bloodworth. He said a judge will not consider a conviction that was expunged due to diversion, which applies to person I'm asking for, when sentencing for a second charge. However, the first conviction was theft under $500 from Walmart. The second arrest was also theft under $500 from Walmart. Can Walmart bring up the previous arrest in court? Thanks for your help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search