Tennessee  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 6:40 am

Ive spent 25 months on a two year sentence.i have spoke with the time keeper at my lcal jail.he says its the state holding things up.what can i do to be releases?can i sue for my extra time spent in jail?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search