Tennessee  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/03, 4:23 pm


I have a relative that lives in Tennessee. My aunt is 76+ and her husband is about the same age. He has developed altzheimers and paralysis below the waist. Over the years he has invested in real estate (which she has no details about). Now she is faced with having to place him in a nursing home and taking over his real estate business (rental property in several states-Tennessee, California and Texas-we think).

Question 1. How do we identify his property holdings (he has no memory)

Question 2. How do we place him in a nursing home and protect his assets so that she has something to live off of?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search