Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

I have a friend in Franklin Tennessee going through a divorce, can I get a referral?

Asked on 3/17/10, 1:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Holland McKinnie T. Holland McKinnie, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

My office is in Franklin, and I'd be glad to consult with her. We handle a substantial number of divorce cases in Williamson County. Thanks, Holland McKinnie

T. Holland McKinnie

Attorney at Law

217 Second Avenue South

Franklin, Tennessee 37064


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/22/10, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now