Tennessee  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/26/00, 2:28 pm

Motion to Alter and Amend a final divorce decree

I am currently fighting for custody of my 2 children. I have a lawyer who goes to court with me and January. I would like to know what kind of forum can I expect. What information is allowable besides the transcript from the previous hearing? Am I allowed to speak directly to the judge? There were many mistakes made during the trial besides the custody issue, I was royally taken on property issues also. I need to know how this process will work so that I may give my lawyer all relevant information ~ would a journal be able to be submitted? Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search