Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

Motion to Alter and Amend a final divorce decree

I am currently fighting for custody of my 2 children. I have a lawyer who goes to court with me and January. I would like to know what kind of forum can I expect. What information is allowable besides the transcript from the previous hearing? Am I allowed to speak directly to the judge? There were many mistakes made during the trial besides the custody issue, I was royally taken on property issues also. I need to know how this process will work so that I may give my lawyer all relevant information ~ would a journal be able to be submitted? Thank you.

Jes Beard Jes Beard, Attorney at Law

Re: Motion to Alter and Amend a final divorce decree

If you want to know what your lawyer will want and need, and what your particular judge is likely to do, and what to expect to happen in your particular case.... ASK YOUR LAWYER.

No other lawyer is going to know. If you would like some general advice regarding considerations in child custody cases, check my website at 6 and 6B.... but talk with your lawyer.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee