Tennessee  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/01/02, 2:57 am

teenage emancipation laws in tennesee

how would one go about being emancipated from parents custody, in tennesee, moving to kansas, i'm aware of the applying for jobs and ect, but what forms are neccesary and where do you find them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search