Tennessee  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 9:42 am

I am currently living Nashville TN. I recently blessed with baby girl on 8 th of september.My daughter is US Citizen and she has Genetic disorder. Only in USA this Genetic disorder can be treated. I am from India,In India we donít have any hospital which is providing service for this disorder.for this disorder Doctors(Genetic doctor, Metabolism doctor and Nutrition ) monitoring and help need continuously. As of now I am on H1B and My wife & first kid(boy) is on H4 visa. Am I eligible to stay here for my baby treatment on humanitarian or any other options, can I reach federal congress to request for private bill or i have any other option to stay here for her treatment which takes long time like more than 15 years.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search