Legal Question in Personal Injury in Tennessee

My parents were involved in an accident just last week (not 777 days ago) with a Fed Ex delivery truck at fault. They both sustained serious injuries and were transported to Vanderbilt from Jackson. One by helicopter and the other by ambulance. My mother has both wrists broken which had to be plated and screwed back together , a hand that required pins , 9 broken ribs , a cut to the head that took 17 sticthes , and a broken foot and ankle thats gonna require multiple surgeries. My dad has brken ribs and a fractured hip. . .I am getting angry due to the fact that no one from Fed Ex has contacted any of us to as much as check on their condition. Just wanting some advice on wheter or not we should go ahead and contact a lawyer or what steps we should take???

THANKS ,

RANDY

Michael McNulty McNulty & Associates

Your parents or you definitely need to speak with an attorney as soon as possible as it is only a matter of time before the insurance company for FedEx will try to contact your parents. The insurancce agency will try to have your parents make a statement that they will later use against them in any settlement negotiations or court proceedings. It is vital that you have an attorney so that all correspondence can be directed to your attorney. From the facts you have stated, it appears that there are serios damages that should result in a recovery of a large amount of money for your injuries and pain and suffering. I am more than confident that our firm will be able to assist you in this process. Please feel free to contact my office at (615) 829-8250 for a free consultation regarding the case. We have a personal injury attorney who has obtained close to $100 million dollars in settlements and judgments for our clients and has great results in your county.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Tennessee