Legal Question in Veterans Law in Tennessee

denial for claims

im a gulf war i have been denied compensation for irritble bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue, skin cancer, colon resection persistent and severe diarrhea, genitourinary dysfunctions, urgency to urinate and ed received 20% for fibromyalgia but va states other conditions were pre-existing i dont believe this is right under presumptive titleis fibromyalgia,chronic fatigue linked

Jill Mitchell Heard & Smith, LLP

Re: denial for claims

First, is it a denial from the regional office or the Board of Veterans' Appeals? Be sure to appeal before any deadline to keep your effective date. It sounds like you need an attorney to review your case. Feel free to email me with any further questions,

Michael Eisenberg Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Re: denial for claims

My office handles VA appeals. You may have some options; however, I need to know more details to better assess the situation.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to set up an initial consultation, free of charge. If we set up an appointment, I'd be happy to initiate the call in order to save you in long distance charges.

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Tennessee