Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Tennessee

I have a piece of property in mine and my grandmoters name she has passed away and her will says for her things to be split between my mother and her brother does my property have to go to probate.

Asked on 4/16/13, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshall Snyder Law Office Of Marshall Snyder
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Property owned jointly with your grandmother passes to you automatically outside of probate.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/13, 5:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now