Moved to TN in 11/09 from CA, was injured 5/4/10. 52 weeks prior to injury was making Ca wages, I reached MMI according to Dr. He gave me 7% on left shoulder after surgery and rehab? Ca wages i was making about 58k salary. What can I expect from settlement?
1 Answer from Attorneys
I'd need this information to answer this question:
1. Was the case/injury accepted as compensable by the carrier?
2. What impairment rating did the panel doctor give you? Also, do you have an IME yet? You'll need one If you want to maximize the value of your case.
3. What scheduled member was the injury to? In other words, what part of your body did you hurt?
4. Describe your educational background.
5. Did you or are you going to make a meaningful return to work at the same salary or wage as immediately prior to the injury?
The answer to your question is more complicated than you might think. Email me the answers to these questions or call me and I'll be happy to give you a fair estimate of what you should expect with and without a good attorney.
C. Wesley Fowler, Esq.
The Fowler Law Firm, PLLC
25 Dr. M L K Jr Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
Office (901) 322-8018
Fax (800) 322-3161
Cell (901) 870.0950
Related Questions & Answers
I got hurt at work about 7 months ago my arm is Still weak so I can left over 40 or... Asked 5/01/13, 7:45 am in United States Tennessee Workers' Compensation Law
While at work I had a shelf fall on my shoulder. Had surgery for a torn rotator... Asked 3/19/13, 6:41 am in United States Tennessee Workers' Compensation Law
The doctor has determined that there is nothing else they can do for me, and has me... Asked 1/14/13, 8:08 pm in United States Tennessee Workers' Compensation Law
I have had surgery and was given 8% permanent impairment for 2 level cervical fusion... Asked 5/11/12, 11:06 am in United States Tennessee Workers' Compensation Law
I was shot multiple times while working security at a local night club in memphis tn... Asked 4/25/12, 12:46 am in United States Tennessee Workers' Compensation Law