Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Texas

need to help with bro case he was sentance to 5 life sentances for stabbing his wife(she lived) we believe it was 2 much time for the crime, who can I write to review his case?

Asked on 6/02/10, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edgardo Baez The Baez Law Firm, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Do you have the court record?

Read more
Answered on 6/03/10, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now