Texas  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/07, 3:17 pm

Family member trying to save a son

I do not want money. I want help for my son. The VA spent nearly a year ignoring my pleas, even telling me he was never in the military despite a DD214. Now they finally admit he has PTSD and still put us off on helping him get counseling.

My son literally left an appointment and told me and his younger sister he hates life.

What recourse does a family member have when the VA throws a 23 year old Veteran away. Yes, he has an honorable discharge.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search