Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

inherited house in a community property state

Is a spouse entitled to a house that was inherited by the other spouse if that spouse dies?

Asked on 8/06/07, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce Turner Bennett, Weston, & LaJone, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: inherited house in a community property state

Is there a will? The spouse has rights but depends on a lot of factors. Please come see if you need further assistance.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/07, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now