Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/08, 9:51 pm

wills probate

my mother died august15 2008 she has will my only sibling has the will and wont allow me to see the will what is my legal rights

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search