Texas  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/12, 4:17 pm

Im 20 years old and my mother has power of attorney over me. How do I get it back so I can move?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search