Texas  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 5:57 pm

Good afternoon my husband was put in a correctional facility about a month ago for trying to come into the united states about seven years ago he was charged with a felony in houston was sentenced to 5yrs and served two i wanted to know now that he got caught trying to re enter how much time do u think he will get if he pleads guilty ohhh and on top of that they are putting a new charge because suppositly he gave a false name but he didnt they just wrote it down wrong so i just wanted to know how much time will they give him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search