Texas  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/10, 8:48 am

i had a judgement issued against me in 06/2008 from small claims court. I did not appear in court because i was incarcerated at the time. Is there any appeal process that i can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search